The Voice

Hi everyone! I watch the show called The Voice, and I love it soooo much. I decided to write a poem about it. I hope you like it.

The Voice
When I turn-on the TV and I see the show The Voice,
I start to smile and I feel my heart rejoice,
I love this show because you get to hear music and people sing,
Showing off their talent and doing their own thing,
I like how the judges don’t judge them on what they look like,
They only care about the voice that echoes off the mike,
They don’t really care what you decide to wear,
This show is so awesome and I love the turning chairs,
The judges are so nice and they don’t criticize,
They tell you what you need to work on because they don’t want to tell you lies,
So next time you should watch this show on your TV,
You will love it a lot, just like me!

Comments

Popular Posts