Grevy's Zebras

First I would just like to apologize that I haven't written a Endangered Animal Poem in 2 months. This is my March Endangered Animal Poem about the Grevy's Zebras. Many people don't know this but zebras are on the endangered species list. I hope you enjoy my poem.

 
Grevy's Zebras
We all know this animal because it is famous for being black and white,
But imagine a day when they were never in sight,
They roam the lands looking plentiful and healthy,
But there are many dangers that we do not see,
If we don’t change they will surely die,
Before we have a chance to say good bye,
One threat that they have is animal slaughter,
The next is climate change that is making it hotter,
 Farmers also chase them away,
And so they are not free to play,
Go to http://www.awf.org/content/solution/detail/3377 to learn more about what is going on,
And what we are doing that is wrong.



Comments

Popular Posts