International Doctor's Day

Friday is International Doctor's Day and this day is used to honor doctors. They are very nice and always help you when you are feeling sick. I hope you like my poem about these amazing people.
International Doctor’s Day
A person that is not related to you,
But helps you when you’re ill or blue,
They check to make sure you are okay,
So that you can get better and go play,
They are doctors and their job is grand,
They help you when you need them and they give you a hand,
When you start to cry or start to bleed,
They give you the medicine that you need,
When I grow up I want to be a doctor,
And when people leave my office they’ll feel better than they were,
So go to your doctor and tell them they are great,
And appreciate them because they treat you with love and never hate.

Comments

Popular Posts