An excerpt from When I love



An excerpt from When I love

Ask me now my dear.
Is it too early?
Ask me now who I want to love.
Is it too early? Cause I think I finally figured it out

I don’t want to just love
I want to be loved

I want to be love.
I want to be made to smile, and laugh, and heal, and giggle, and chuckle.
I just want to be made to be happy and hug and hold hands and help and harmonize and heal and hope
as soon as we meet
When I love,
I don’t want to be like those other broken hearts who are together and apart
And then together again
I want to be passion, and adoration and everlasting

When I love,
I don’t want to be another ex my dear, let me be the only
The salt within each person’s tears that leaves in its place….emotion
That pounding within that gives love to the word “passion”
Let me be warmed by the souls of care and concern                  
Let me be lightened by the hope that travels around
And be provided with the first feeling of “importance”
And when the world has been drained of the warmth and comfort that
flows within each of us,
Let me be the one that still has a soul, feels emotion, and can still dream
Forever-
2 hearts together forever…
When I love

I don’t want to be a lost spirit my dear, I want to be the life that once thrived in it-

Not a useless box my dear, let me be the treasure held inside.
The value of pricelessness and worth…
the one in which in the darkest light and the emptiest void can still be safe, shine, shimmer, and
sparkle.
I want to be the crown in which I am the only one, and the jewel that feels treasured and
precious.
I want to be the diamond that is what makes the treasure whole,
the treasure map that makes it complete,
the discovery that feels unique;
I want to be the special treasure that can lift your spirits,
but only if you love me back and make me feel good until we are gone;
I want to be the perspective of Lysander’s eyes when he was under a spell and was
Entranced with a magical feeling when in fact he was only feeling an emotion that
the rest of our souls could only dream of feeling…
When I love

With thanks to Sekou the misfit

Comments

  1. heyyy lynne :)
    its urmi
    i finally made a blog :)
    yayyyyy
    i was so bored and im like you know what? im gonna make a blog so i made one today
    follow me :)
    thewanderlustofagirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts