Fox takes Tiger's power

    

 Fox takes Tiger's power
One day a tiger was hungry, he searched for food and came upon a fox. He pounced by the small fox and thought how lucky he was to stumble upon a prey. The fox looked up proudly with his head held high, "Do not think you are the strongest around. A god sent me to Earth to look over all you animals. If you eat me the god will punish you. If you don't believe me walk behind me through the jungle and you will see everyone is scared of me." The tiger thought about this and agreed to do it, "If he is lying then I will eat him," thought the tiger. So the tiger and the fox started walking through the forest. When all the other animals saw them they ran away or played dead. Each animal was shaking in fear. The tiger was amazed, he actually thought the animals were afraid of the small fox, he completely believed in the fox's lie. Dear friends remember that people will use others power and possession to threaten and do bad things, never let these people bother you. Also remember to not use others for your own sake.
         狐假虎威出自戰國策

Comments

  1. You are doing a great job. I rearranged a few of your sentences to help the word flow. You definitely have a wonderful talent. Keep up the good work.

    One day a tiger was hungry, he began to search for food and came upon a fox. He pounced by the small fox and thought how lucky he was to stumble upon a prey. The fox looked up proudly with his head held high and said, "Do not think you are the strongest around. A god sent me to Earth to look over all the animals. If you eat me the god will punish you and if you do not believe me walk behind me through the jungle and you will see, everyone is scared of me." The tiger thought about this and agreed to walk through the jungle. He thought to himself, "If he is lying then I will eat him." So the tiger and the fox started walking through the forest. Each animal was shaking with fear when they saw the Tiger and Fox, and either ran away or played dead. The tiger was amazed at the sight. He believed the Fox’s lie that all the animals were afraid of the small fox and if the lion ate him that the God would punish him.

    Dear friends, remember, people will use others powers and possessions to do bad things and threaten others. Never let these people bother you. And remember to not use others for your own sake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for fixing it. It seems a lot more smooth when I read it. I'm so glad you take the time to read my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts