Happy Birthday Mommy

Happy Birthday Mommy
I know a woman who is good hearted and kind,
Who always knows what she’s doing and who always speaks her mind,
I know a woman, who is beautiful and strong,
Who always knows what’s right and what’s wrong,
I know a woman, who is dedicated to doing good deeds,
Who always cares about everyone’s needs,
This woman is beautiful in every way,
And her birthday is today,
She is my mother but she is also so much more,
She is a person, whom everyone adores,
My mother is my role model and a hero in disguise,
She is honest and truthful and never tells lies.
My mother is a person, who gives everyone so much love and care,
Who treats everyone so equal and who treats everyone so fair,
She’s amazing and talented and thoughtful and smart,
And she has an amazing heart,
So happy birthday to my mother,
One who is like no other,
I love her very very much and I’m sure her friends do too,
So happy birthday mommy, I love you! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts