Hoops For Heart



Dear Friends,
     Hi, this is Lynne! Did you know that every 20 seconds a person will die of Heart Disease? It may sound crazy but it's true. My school and I want to help people in need. We are doing a program called Hoops for Heart. I wrote this poem because I need your help. I want to raise $160 so we can save lives. I know that many of you probably had a family member suffer from heart disease. We all know this is very sad so please help by donating some money. Remember that even a dollar could help. Thank you for reading this email.
     Sincerely,
          Lynne Chen


American Heart Association

Hoops for heart,
Please be apart,
Of this amazing thing that can save our nation,
All money will go to research and creations,
Like making artificial hearts and other things,
Helping human beings,
Making sure that people will survive,
That they can live relaxed and free of strive,
They won’t have to worry about how long they will live,
And it all comes from the money that we give,
So lend a dollar or a few,
And make someone feel happy not blue,
So please help me save someone,
Because my mission has just begun.

Comments

Popular Posts