I Once Dreamed


I Once Dreamed
I once dreamed about a land over sea,
Where everyone could relax and be free,
Where animals don’t have to be hunted down,
And the sky was blue and the clouds were round,
The mountains and hills were always green,
It is the prettiest land anyone has ever seen,
Where everyone had food to eat,
And everyone’s houses had heat,
I dreamed of a place where I could fly,
And no one in my world had to die,
Purple trees and giant leaves,
Nobody would be judged on what they believed,
Where pandas could talk,
And fishes could walk,
People could breathe underwater,
And there was no such thing as animal slaughter,
Where people did not have to fight,
Living in my world would be a delight,
White flags don’t have to be raised,
People would always be praised,
This is the world I dreamed of,
Full of laughter and full of love. 

Comments

Popular Posts