Chinese New Year

Hi this is Lynne, I just wanted to thank all my readers for reading my blog for 1 year! Happy year of the dragon. I hope you and your family will have prosperity and good luck.


Chinese New Year
Chinese New Year,
Is finally here,
I can’t wait to eat and eat,
All the foods and all the treats,
Rice and fish and much much more,
Friends and family walk through the door,
The year of the dragon starts today,
For a year it is here to stay,
It is said that monsters use to slay,
And destroys everything that gets in his way,
You can hand a red sign so the monters can see,
If you do this it will not eat you or me,
I hope your year is filled with delight,
And that happiness is always in sight,
I wish your family will have great health,
And that you will have lots of wealth.

Comments

  1. 年送歡樂家瑞祥,吉星高照福滿堂

    ReplyDelete
  2. 新年新運氣,錢途千萬里;
    春風得意福龍吟,財源廣進鴻運​來;
    龍氣帶來好運長,時來運轉滿吉祥;
    年送歡樂家瑞祥,​吉星高照福滿堂;
    龍騰躍起青雲路,喜慶新春展鴻圖;
    祥龍瑞氣福綿長,財富​足、身安康;
    事業蒸蒸日上,新年更有新氣象;
    龍年新春鞭炮鬧,奔騰幸福金光耀;
    喜慶新春魚化龍,步步​高升鴻運照;
    新年添歲,歲歲不老,浪裏淘金,金金閃耀;
    龍吟獻瑞春正好,財源滾滾好運到;
    龍騰新世紀,財福事業​步步高

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good poem! Yay! Year of the dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anonymous and Reina! I hope you have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts