My Innovational Life in 30 Years


My Spliced World – Author & Pediatrician
Life is made with the future unknown. What will happen when the year 2040 comes? Will I wake up lying on a bed made of the finest leather with breakfast served to me in bed? Or will I wake up sleeping on a sofa in my apartment? What will happen in the next few years is beyond my imagination. Even so I know what I want my future to be like. This is my vision of my life in 2040.
 When the year 2040 comes around the corner I hope to be an author of children’s books. After my family and goal to graduate from college, writing has always been one of the most important parts of my life. Being an author will provide a flexible schedule, allowing more time for me to spend with my children. Also being an author allows me to enjoy life because I love writing and I love to make people smile. The job of an author allows me to combine both these things. When I write I feel like I can go anywhere and do anything. It feels wonderful just to type out all your imagination and have people read it. When people read your stories it makes you feel good that you’re making someone happy. Also having a job at home lets me not have so much stress, and you can wear your pajamas to work. To become a successful author I think I should practice and enter contests such as this one. Also reading book can help me expand my imagination for books I write. I think practicing is like a stepping stone to success. I might even become the next J.K Rowling or James Patterson.
 Before I get famous I think that I should have another job so I can still make a living. The job that I think would fit the slipper is a part-time pediatrician. I think this is a good job because it has a schedule that allows me to still have time to spend with my family.  Also being a pediatrician allows me to have time to write. Helping a child to feel better and knowing he/she will go home knowing that there okay is a great accomplishment.  Having a job that allows me to help someone else and enjoy doing it makes me feel great that I can make a difference in the world.
The money I earn will help provide food, shelter, and a good education for my family. I hope to use some of my money to travel the world and give money to the poor.  I want to be able to use my skills as a doctor to try to save lives in many places. People often forget how lucky they are to have food to eat and a roof over their heads. Some people do not know what it feels to have a real home. I hope when I grow up I can help these people.
 I would like to buy a house somewhere peaceful where I could write and enjoy life. My family and I could travel to different places when we aren’t working. I would like to go to France and Italy because of their beautiful sites. Maybe if we go somewhere exciting I could write about it. Three more decades from now instead of typing on a laptop we might use voice recognition to type without using hands. As Einstein once said “It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.” What can happen in the next thirty years in the field of technology is beyond my imagination.
 I am very thankful to say that I will not be alone. I have a great family that cares about me and is always here to lend a hand. My dad being a computer professor can help me stay informed of the latest technological trends that will affect my future career. My mother is a great support to me in both good and stressful times. Even my friends can help cure my writers block by just coming over and talking to me. You might be wondering how relaxing can help me. There is a Chinese proverb “物极必反 (wù jí bì fǎn.) This proverb means that when a thing reaches its extreme, it reverses its course. Sometimes relaxing is good for you.
     What will happen when the year 2040 comes? Will my limousine drop me off and will I be greeted by the flashing lights of cameras? Or will I step out of my truck and be greeted by the sounds of birds and crickets? These things I’m not so sure about but I know what I want my future to be like. I believe if I try my hardest I will succeed.

Comments

  1. Lynne,

    This was such an insight into your dreams and I think these are some amazing dreams that you have. I have no doubt in my mind that with hard work you will be able to accomplish your dreams.

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts