Happy Birthday To My Dad

My dad is a genius, he's wise beyond his years,
He's brave, he's strong, he's full of courage, there's nothing that he fears.
My dad is kind-of crazy, even more so than me,
But he is always true to himself and works hard to be who he wants to be.
My dad is very funny too, he makes jokes every minute of the day,
When he opens his mouth you know, that something hilarious is what he will say.
My dad is always loving, but still tough when life isn't easy,
He's always able to not only care, but also protect me.
My dad is turning one year older, today at the start of June,
But I don't think he'll start feeling older anytime soon.
My dad will always be a kid at heart cuz he's got so much energy stored,
He's always so entertaining, that with him you'll never be bored.
My dad is lively and always has a smile plastered to his face,
He is one that no matter what,
I would never want to replace.
***
Happy birthday to the best dad in the world! Thank you so much for everything you do and everything you have done for me. I am so thankful to have a father who is so loving, smart, and kind. You are an amazing role model and we all love you very much.


Comments

Popular Posts