Happy Birthday to My Mother (1 day late, oops)

To a woman whom I adore,
Who guides me through life and doesn't ask for any more,
Who always helps me in times of need,
Who has never shown signs of anger nor greed.

This woman whom I love with all my heart,
Has been with me from the very start,
She's always here to comfort me,
And encourages me to be who I want to be.

So to my mother who's birthday is today,
Thank you for making my life never gray,
Thank you for the smiles you bring into my life,
And thank you for dealing with my troubles and strife.

Thank you for never leaving my side,
Thank you for being my role model and guide,
Thank you for being such a wonderful mother,
I would never ask for any other.

Happy birthday mom! I love you so much!

Comments

  1. Love you , too..... You are the best and always will be.... Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts