The Girl and The Universe

Hello all. I know it's been a long time and I'm very sorry I haven't posted in a while. The poem I have written today is a little sad. I wrote it because recently I've seen a lot of people have stress and anxiety and I thought it was depressing. I think that everyone should just relax a little and learn to enjoy life. I understand that life gets hard and upsetting but I hope you will always find a reason to smile. Anyway, I hope you like my poem and will continue to read my blog.
**********************************************************


Soon…
                            A girl said to the universe: “I’m feeling so happy.”
“For now,” replied the universe, “But soon
  I will make you fear me.”
                            A girl said to the universe: “I still have hope.”
“For now,” replied the universe, “But soon
  I will make you mope.”
                            A girl said to the universe, “I will still be strong.”
“For now,” replied the universe, “But soon
  I will prove you wrong.”
                             A girl said to the universe: “I can no longer try.”
                             This time the universe questioned her: “Why?”
But there was no response because the girl had gone away,
She could no longer deal with the sadness that consumed her days. 

Comments

Popular Posts