I'm Sooooooooooooooo Sorry

Hello everyone! First I would just like to apologize for my lack of writing. Because I have not had time to write that much I'll try to write short little poems. I'll start to write little poems that describe a newsletter and hopefully spark your interest in reading more. Thanks so much and once again I am so sorry.
My first one is below!

Pink Elephant

If you’re looking for a decoration,
I know of one whose popularity is sweeping the nation,
It’s pretty big and pretty wide,
It’s under a bridge and hard to hide,
It’s a big pink elephant that is completely free,
Just standing there in Manhattan for all to see,
It is large and heavy and made of wood,
I would take it if I could,
It’s a piece of art, a true masterpiece,
For the public it is released.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/03/13/huge-pink-elephant-living-under-manhattan-bridge-looking-for-new-home/

Comments

Popular Posts