The Invention of the Microscope

Hi! This is Lynne and I know I have not posted in a very long time. This is because I'm officially a freshmen in high school (yay)! I am still trying to adapt to my new busy schedule and I am trying to improve my writing. I promise I will try to post more so please keep reading. Thank you!
***********************************************************************************
In one of my classes I got the opportunity to write a poem about a famous invention... The Microscope! This is my short poem about it.
The Invention of the Microscope
In the year 1670, 
A microscope was invented so that we could see,
Little things we cannot spy,
With just a normal human eye,
500 models were made by Anton,
To perfect the things that he thought were wrong,
Because of this invention blood cells were discovered,
And the mystery of microorganisms were uncovered.

Comments

  1. Welcome back !!! Can't wait to see your sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts