Happy Birthday Mom



Happy Birthday Mom
Written by Lynne Chen
Every day of my life you have always been there,
Showing me love and lots of care,
You have always taken care of my every need,
And help me so that when I grow up I will succeed,
I can’t even explain everything you do,
You introduce me to things that are new,
I can’t even start to explain how amazing you are,
You encourage me by saying that I will go far,
With you around my life is never just mundane,
You make sure I don’t go insane,
Everything you do you do for others,
You are the definition of the perfect mother,
I appreciate everything you do,
Happy birthday I’m glad I get to spend it with you.

Comments

  1. To my sweetest daughter,

    Sometimes, it takes another person to help us appreciate what we have, and to show us that nothing is impossible if we believe in ourselves. For me, that other person is you -- and I just want to say, thank you. Your thoughtfulness will always be remembered.

    From Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts