Tarsius tumpara


Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying your summer. This is my endangered animal poem. For some reason when I was writing this poem I felt very attached to this animal. I think it is not only because of their adorable cute eyes but also because of their sad history. I found myself crying as I learned more and more about them. I hope you will enjoy this poem.
Tarsius tumpara
The Tarsius tumpara has a very sad story,
Once you hear it you might feel quite sorry,         
Their population is decreasing,
Because of many things,
For one, people are destroying their homes,
They are stuck on an active volcanic island with nowhere to roam,
And what is really disturbing,
Is that locals will eat them, 5-10 in one sitting,
I hope that they will live,
And that people will open their hearts and give,
Give them money, give them help, give them hope,
Pray for them and do not mope,
I hope that you can think of these adorable primates,
And help to make sure they don’t end up on someone’s plate,
I know that they will survive,
And I hope that we can help them stay alive.

Comments

Popular Posts