Business Letter

When I had to take a quiz on The Business Letter and how it is formatted I got really scared. No matter how hard I studied I always missed something. One day I stopped and thought how I could remember where everything went. When I try to remember something it usually helps if it rhymes so I made up a poem. I hope you will enjoy reading my poem and maybe one day it will help you too.



Business Letter
If you can't remember all the business letter spaces,
Just think really hard and don't forget the places.
Single, Quadruple, then Double twice,
Then Double, Quadruple, and Double thrice.
Return Address then add the date,
Inside and Salutation don't be late.
Then comes the body and the Complimentary Close,
When you study it definitely shows.
Signature, Name, and Initials too,
Attachment and Copy (Notation) you know this stuff so don't feel blue.

Comments

Popular Posts