My Imaginary Pets


My Imaginary Pets

My imaginary dog likes to play fetch,
If I throw a ball of yarn my imaginary cat will catch.
My imaginary fish can jump through hoops,
My imaginary bird can fly and swoop.
My imaginary snake can slither and slide,
 My imaginary frog can puff out very wide.
My imaginary rabbit can hop,
And my imaginary guinea pig can squeal and never stop.
My imaginary sheep is furry and white,
My imaginary tiger is mean and might bite.
My imaginary turtle is very slow,
And my imaginary snail is as small as my toe.
My imaginary panda is white and black,
On grass my imaginary sheep likes to snack.
My fish tank is clean thanks to my imaginary carp,
And my imaginary shark has teeth that are sharp.
I wish my parents would just let me buy a pet,
And maybe my imagination would not be farfetched!

Comments

Popular Posts