Paris France



Paris, France
            I really want to go to Paris, France. I want to go there because it is the setting of many movies. I have read lots of books about Paris and it looks like the most extraordinary place in the whole world. I would love to go there and see all the beautiful sights. Another reason I want to go there is because it seems like a very peaceful place. I also want to learn about the differences from the life in Europe and the life in America.
            If I ever get to go to France I would do a LOT of shopping! I would walk down the streets and try all the exotic foods (except snails.) Then, I will go to the Eiffel Tower and all the other famous attractions. I will love to sit at one of their cafes because they look very peaceful. Things that I will pack include a camera, a laptop, an umbrella,  and my cell phone.  I will go during the summer so that I can receive the best weather. The clothes that I will bring include short sleeves, shorts, and a small jacket just in case.
            If I ever do get to go to Paris and trip is free, I will like to go there on a private jet. This way I can see Paris from above. I would like to arrive there at night so that I can see all the lights. When I do go there, I would love to go sightseeing. I would buy a lot of souvenirs for my friends and myself. I hope someday my dream will come true and I will be able to go to Paris, France. 

Comments

Popular Posts