Desert Tortoise

     I am sorry I did not post this on 9/1/11. My school has started and I have had less time to write. This poem is about another endangered animal, the Desert Tortoise. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you will like my poem!
Desert Tortoise

The Desert Tortoise is Dying out,
When I hear about their history I want to cry and shout,
Off-road vehicles are driven through their home,
To look for a new one they have to roam,
Their habitats have been destroyed,
I think the tortoises are sad and annoyed,
Even though the desert looks lifeless,
There are animals out there that are helpless,
If they die others will too,
Because living things are connected like paper and glue,
Everything in this world is linked,
So we need to help them before they’re extinct.
             

Comments

  1. Writing is amazing. I write all the time, from doing geometry homework to reading about Washington's exploits during the birth of the U.S. Writing is a way of expressing anything and everything that we'd otherwise hold inside, and for that it is an invaluable tool. It's good to see blogs like this; they show that the love for the craft is alive in kids, and not just adults.
    By the way, nice poem. I like the paper and glue part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, since you're getting so many views you might want to employ Google Adsense. You could make some real cash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jack,
    Thank you for reading my blog. I am glad you like this poem! I might try Google Adsense. I hope you will continue to read my blog.

    Sincerely,
    Lynne Chen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts