Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday Mom,
Happy birthday mom, I'm so thankful for the things you do,
I, no matter what, will always love and adore you. 
You give me strength when I am weak and you teach me to be strong,
You lead me by example so I can tell what's right from wrong. 
You work so hard and give your all so that I can succeed, 
You do everything you possibly can to provide me with what I need. 
Without you I don't know what I would possibly do,
I hope someday I can become as loving and strong as you. 
I hope I can work hard to buy you everything and more,
Work hard to be someone like you that people always adore. 
I hope I can grow and become both responsible and caring,
Grow and become someone who is like you both smart and daring. 
I hope that in the future I will be successful and more able,
To help provide you with a life that's comfortable and stable. 
I truly am so lucky that I get to call myself your daughter,
Happy birthday mom, thank you for filling my life with joy and laughter. 
Love,
Lynne

Comments

Popular Posts