Internal Battle

INTERNAL battle
Be yourself people would say,
before they judge you in every way…
So who am I supposed to be,
when I've given up on being me?
People say follow your heart,
before they tear your opinions apart…
So what am I supposed to feel,
                when nothing seems happy or real?
People say to follow your own lead,
before they cloud your opinions with grief and greed.
So where am I supposed to go,
                when I am lost in things I don’t know?
People say to look at the glass half full,
Before they make your life stressed and dull.
So what am I supposed to do,
                when the world has lost its beautiful hue?

Comments

  1. HI LYNNE
    I found this blog while stalking you with Rachel. I LOVE YOUR POETRY <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI ANONYMOUS
    Haha should I warn Rachel ;) ? Just kidding but oh my gosh thank you so much, I'm glad you like my writing. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts