Happy Birthday Grandmother

HI everyone! My grandmother's birthday is coming up and I wanted to write her a birthday poem. I hope you enjoy it and continue to read my blog. I will try to post more, thanks! ◕ ◡ ◕

Happy Birthday Grandmother 
A birthday is special and this is evident,
But my grandmother’s birthday is important and this is definite,
“Why is it important” some might wonder some might ask,
Who will explain it…well I’ll take up the task,
My grandmother is a VIP,
Because she means the world to me,
She takes me shopping and she sings me songs,
And she has been here all along,
She shows me kindness and she shows me care,
She tells me stories for me to share,
She gives me hope and inspiration,
And she never boasts or shows ostentation,
She’s such a great person and I’m happy to say,
To my grandmother…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I feel lucky to be the granddaughter of one,
Whose personality is brighter than the sun,
I feel lucky that I can say,
That my grandmother is not just so-so or okay,
But she is the greatest, the very best,

And because she is in my life, I feel truly blessed.

Comments

Popular Posts