Alone Trip


I wrote this poem because I am going to Japan and Taiwan on Friday. I will not be going at the same time with my mother and brother. My dad is in Japan for business so I get to go alone. I wrote this poem to express how I feel. Enjoy!
Alone Trip
This is my first trip alone,
So I have to bring by cell phone,
I am going to Asia, which is really far,
I am going on a plane not a car,
I am really scared because I am going all by myself,
My mom told me to be careful and take care of one self,
I hope I will not get lost,
Or meet any people, who might accost,
I don’t know how to read Chinese or Japanese,
But I have freedom and can do what I please,
I will meet my dad, who is at Japan already,
And I am a little sad and feeling unsteady,
But I am excited too,
And willing to try an experience that is new.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts