Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy mother's day. I hope you will enjoy my poem and remember to tell your mother that you love her?


My Mother’s Day Poem
Written by: Lynne Chen
My mother is so sweet and her words are always true,
Her laughter and her hugs fill my life with hue,
My mother’s smile is like a sun that warms my soul,
She is the reason that my life never seems dull.

My mother leads me away from any harm,
She soothes and comforts me when I am alarmed,
And if I ever get sad or if I start to mope,
She tells me never to give up hope.

She is always there to dry my tears,
And she has been there for me for so many years,
She takes all of my fears and she throws them away,
Her love is one reason I can get through the day.

Her voice is always gentle and her words are always kind,
And if I mess up she doesn’t mind,
She helps me with my homework,
She always smiles and I have never seen her smirk.

She goes out to the garden and cleans,
She enjoys doing it and will never be mean,
She buys new clothes when I have none,
This list could go on forever and I’m not even halfway done.

She goes to the grocery store to buy vegetables and meats,
She cooks food that the whole family eats,
She sweeps and mops the floor,
And when I ask for help she will never ignore.

She cheers up everyone’s heart and soul,
And she encourages and supports my every goal,
She drives me places I want to go,
And waits for me when I am slow.


She can go through any challenge with ease,
She hates fighting and loves peace,
She deserves much happiness and a lot of praise,
And I thank her for all her loving ways.

And if I do something that is not so great,
She doesn’t yell at me with anger or hate,
She always tells me that everything’s okay,
And then we forget about it for the rest of the day.

All of my problems she is aware,
And I thank her for all her love and care,
The food she cooks are delicious,
And she listens to my every wish.

I’ve never met someone who is as kind and sweet as her,
She is the greatest mother,
And I know you probably have one that you love just as much,
So tell her that and she will probably be touched.

Happy Mother’s Day to people everywhere,
Today is a day to show your mother that you care,
Take some time to appreciate them,
Because their love for you is more precious than any gem.


So I just wanted to say, thank you for helping me,
and encouraging me to be who I want to be,
I love you with all my heart,
And I know that we will never be apart.





Comments

  1. SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!! >W< HEY LYNNE!!!!! XD GUESS WHO? Hint: XD<-- my face and Baaaaaa...T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sehyun. It was easy to guess who you were. You should have added extremely pretty and great at drawing, please keep reading my blog! ◕‿◕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts