Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my mom's birthday so ........

Happy Birthday Mother

This amazing day is finally here,
It’s your birthday so you should smile and cheer,
Today is your day,
And everything will go your way,
You are the star,
I love you just the way you are,
Do whatever you want and whatever you please,
Your happiness doesn't have to seize.
I couldn't buy you a diamond ring,
And I couldn't buy you expensive things,
I couldn't buy you treasure,
But I hope this poem will bring you pleasure,
Today you are the most special one,
And I hope you will have lots of fun,
Blow out the candles on your cake,
A wish you will have to make,
I hope you have a good time,
And I hope you like my birthday rhyme.


Happy Birthday Mommy
Mom I love you very much,
When you read this card I hope you will be touched.
It’s your birthday and I wish you the best,
You work so hard now you can take a rest.
I’ll help you clean and eat your cake,
I’ll try not to make a mistake.
You are always thinking of others,
You are the best mother!

Happy Birthday Mom
Happy Birthday to you,
Celebrate and don't feel blue,
Today is a very special day,
You turn one year older but that's okay,
Without you there would be no me,
So when it's your birthday I smile with glee,
I hope you have the best day ever,
And I hope you will remember this day forever.

Comments

Popular Posts