This is a Christmas Poem

During Christmas I will be on vacation so I will go ahead and post the Christmas poem that I wrote. Hope you will enjoy it:


Christmas Christmas the time of year,
When the town is filled with lots of cheer,
For people who are old or young,
You’ll find their stockings neatly hung,
Families drinking hot co-co,
Down their mouths is where it'll go,
Then the kids go to bed,
Dreaming of Santa dressed in red,
When they awake they check under the tree,
And if there are presents they shout with glee,
“Merry Christmas hope you'll have a great time,”
Hope you enjoyed my Christmas rhyme.

Comments

  1. Hey Lynne,

    This too is a good poem. It made me wish Christmas time was not so far away. My suggestions about the writing is that you change some of the punctuation in the poem. I think that Christmas Christmas should perhaps be broken up with a comma and that you should maybe change place some punctuation in between Merry Christmas and hope you'll have a great time. It's a great poem though and you really have done a good job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts