A Christmas Poem

Hi, It's Lynne. I'm so sorry for not being able to post anything in a while. High school has been very busy and finals are coming up! Anyway it's winter break and I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope you guys all have an amazing holiday break! I hope you enjoy my poem.


A Christmas Poem
Listen to the choirs sing,
Look at the happiness that the holidays brings,
Feel the air turn slightly cold,
And watch as everything turns red, green, and gold,
Gaze as the night turns more bright,
Covered in shiny dots of light,
Sense the happiness and sense the cheer,
As you think about Santa and all his reindeer,
Laugh as you’re surrounded by people you cherish,
And feel the joy that is not at all nefarious,
Look at the presents that are placed under the tree,
Each one packaged with love and geniality,
Hear as people open their mouths and say,

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Comments

Popular Posts