Happy Chinese Father's Day

Hi! I know I haven't written on my blog in a long time and I'm very sorry.
 Four days ago in Taiwan, it was Chinese Father's Day so to celebrate all fathers (not just those in Asia), I wrote a poem. I hope you will enjoy it and please continue to read.

Happy Father's Day 
Daddy’s day is special to daddys everywhere,
Because it gives us a chance to thank them for all their love and care.
Father’s day is perfect, just what every father needs,
A special day to recognize a father’s good deeds.
This day is super special because all dads need to know,
That we will always appreciate them no matter how old we grow.
This day is very special because sometimes we forget to say,
That we appreciate our daddys and what they do every day.
Dads get us through struggles, and tribulation,
And they take us to fun vacations.
They work hard to be dads and they don’t ask for remuneration,
And they teach us how to be good people and have good communication.
They always try their very best and work their very hardest,

So happy father’s day to fathers, the strongest and the smartest.

Comments

Popular Posts